Sing Along Music Session
Our CN curriculum lays a lot of importance on singing with music and movements. Our sessions are specially designed keeping in mind that this is the stepping stone for language development.
Skill sets being enhanced through Music and Dance:
- Appreciation of Rhyme and Rhythm
- Development of auditory and listening skills
- Picking up new vocabulary and acquiring language skills
- Memorizing and recitation help in sharpening mental skills
- Through rhymes basic concepts like shapes, numbers and logical reasoning are taught and enhanced
- Learning the art of managing pitch and volume in conversation
- Introduction to event sequencing
- Learning the art of working in a group
- Developing visualization skills and much more
- Introduction to humor
More than anything else “Movers and Shakers” is the time for our children to bond with each other, singing with action and enjoying being part of the group and of CN family.
This program is also conducted by a special facilitator on CN Board, with years of experience in the field of music.